What is a SoundHound App?
SoundHound is an application that works very well, and in which we have found extra functions, apart from the usual recognition of one song in a “traditional” way. It also recognizes songs if we hum them, something that is phenomenal.
Soundhound is an application that recognizes songs just by listening to them: from the radio, CD, television … even if we hum or sing them. If you do not know any application with which you can identify all the songs you listen to, this is a fantastic option, with which you will enjoy a lot. He is a Ph.D. graduate from Stanford.
In 2010, the Midomi app (owned by the company) was renamed Soundhound. In 2012, Soundhound announced that it exceeded 100 million users from around the world.
Soundhound became the first music search product that was available as a wereable. Later, Soundhound became the first automobile-mounted music recognition system, in a partnership with Hyundai.
As of June 2015, Soundhound had more than 260 million users globally. Soundhound is a music search engine available in the Apple app store, Google Play, the Windows Store, and on the BlackBerry 10 platform. The application allows users to identify recorded music through the microphone of their devices.
To search, it is possible to say or type the name of the artist, composer, song, and piece. Soundhound can also recognize songs by singing, humming, speaking, or typing and recordings in turn. Music recognition is achieved thanks to “Sound2Sound” technology, which, the company claims, can find songs even based on loosely performed hums.
What are the features of soundhound for pc?
- It allows the user to hum the songs of which lyrics they don’t know.
- It allows you to sing or write any song to search.
- Present the lyrics live after you have identified the song.
- It comes with an intuitive discovery.
- Allows the user to bookmark tagged songs for future reference
- Quick results
- It has a robust design and an interface
- It is free to use but with adding
- Integration with Pandora, Spotify and Apple Music
- Packed with easy-to-use features
- Supports hands-free use
- It has built-in virtual assistants and offline support.
How to install the Soundhound app for PC ?(Windows and Mac)
Soundhound is one of the best apps to know the name of a song, be it with the audio track, singing it, whistling, humming, but it only has versions for iOS and Android. But many of us would like to have Soundhound on our devices with Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7) and macOS.
Achieving it is very simple to achieve, for this, we will use an Android emulator: BlueStacks, which we also saw in another post:
- Verify that the microphone (integrated or external) of our Windows or macOS device is operational and with adequate volume; so you can “hear” the audio or voice.
- Download BlueStacks on our Windows or Mac OS device. As I indicated in the respective post, the page will automatically detect your operating system version and select the correct Android architecture to download.
- Install BlueStacks.
- Open BlueStacks. Then, search for SoundHound in the Play Store and proceed to install it.
- Open SoundHoud and use it.
Why choose the Soundhound app?
The Soundhound app works very well, searching for old and new songs. It also identifies children’s songs, making it ideal for parents looking to entertain their children.
Plus, it offers fun for kids who love to hum a tune and provides comprehensive results that include artist and song information. In addition, it shows the iTunes links for purchases, the name of the song album, the artist page, YouTube videos, etc. If the user wants to listen and create their own playlist, Soundhound is very helpful in that.
The Soundhound application analyses their interests and provides the lyrics they need for their tracks.
Additionally, the app has smartphone magic that allows the user to hold their phone towards the artist or speaker, and the app automatically provides information about song playback.
It is the perfect app for cafes, car rides, and bars. Plus, it keeps a record of each song you’ve identified for future playback, purchase, and lyrics search with just one click.
It has a music application function that allows the user to find the song that is played near them and also in other parts of the world. In this way, it prevents the user from losing new tracks from their favorite artist and other updates in the music industry.
The Soundhound app allows easy navigation through classic modes of touching, typing, and swiping. To identify the songs, the user touches the orange button of the application, and the option to play video, lyrics, streaming, and share and buy appears.
Lastly, the Soundhound app also provides music lists with the best songs identified by the app user, making it a great way to find a new music collection. Additionally, you can save a song from identifying it in offline mode, and the app will search for it once it connects to Wi-Fi.
Pros of Soundhound App
- It is a simple virtual medium.
- It does not require programs.
- It is open to questions.
- It does not need expensive equipment.
Downloading Soundhound App for PC
To enjoy the unlimited functions of the Soundhound application on your PC, you must download and install emulators such as Nox App Player and BlueStacks. Here is a simple guide so you can enjoy music in a relaxed way.
- After installing the emulator, search the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the Soundhound app.
- After finding the app, click on it and follow the download and installation instructions given above.
- Now, open the Soundhound app and start using it.
- Find the songs that you like and relax your heart.
Alternatively, you can download the Soundhound app using an .APK file